Sunday 27 December 2009

Sally Jane Dress from Modcloth

- the Sally Jane Dress from Modcloth (it also comes in red!)
- H&M trench coat
- heathered grey tights ??
- vintage silk scarf
- vintage wool beret
- 70s leather boots
- vintage Bond Street bag

The lovely ladies over at Modcloth went and did the nicest thing - they named a dress after me! The dress they picked for me is one of those classic cuts that I know I'll wear again and again. Basic black dresses are always more fun when they have special details like pleats and a reverse collar. Oh, that collar! It's my favorite part of the dress, perfect for tying up with a vintage scarf.



Sally Jane Dress from Modclothc


CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer