Sunday 27 December 2009

I know it's a little trite, but the idea of today's post is what I wear when I'm not really dressing up like anything, let alone a lady.



You know, like when you've gotten 4 hours of sleep, you have a meeting first thing in the morning, and you couldn't imagine getting through the half-asleep day in anything that might wrinkle. Not that you have time to put together an outfit anyway.


Additionally, I really like when fashion bloggers give us a peek at what they wear on their off days. If you've never posted such a thing, I'm looking at you! Show me what your less-than-blog-worthy outfits look like!



Showing pics from a schlubby day does have the advantage of letting me show you these Iron Maiden edition Vans. As if this post weren't embarrassing enough -- I went through a SERIOUS metal phase in high school, and these babies make me quite nostalgic. Unkempt days always feel a little bit better when they give you the chance to wear sneaks with cover art from Powerslave printed on them.


That being said: I can always get more embarrassing. This day wasn't just schlubby, it was cold! So cold that it found me toting my coffees (plural) back to the office in this ridonkulous aviator cap. Though at this point, the blush from my own chagrin should be enough to keep

CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer