Sunday 27 December 2009


Dress: Vintage via the Getup
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles
Crochet gloves: Modcloth






Cardigan: Vintage via the Getup





Hey, remember in a recent post where I mentioned my friend Perry, who takes all my pictures? Well that's his shadow -- looming protectively, and shading my delicate eyes from the Autumn sun.

Dress: BB Dakota via Modcloth
Grey Tights: Hue


Heart Sunglasses: UO
Boleyn Style 'C' Necklace: Duchessa

I adore this necklace, but I must say for the record that if I can ever afford WendyBrande' s Boelyn Necklace, I'll be on it like an ambitious courtier on the king of effing England.



Mid-Calf Lace-Up Boots: Irregular Choice

Okay let's just say it: these boots are bananas. They look like a Victorian granny boot, crossed with a bowling shoe, crossed with a football. And they're awesome.

Obliquely ironic horse t-shirt: UO
Over-the-knee socks: SockDreams
Navy wool mini-skirt: American Eagle via TJ Maxx (hellllll yeah)
Oxford shoes: Steve Madden
Leather bookbag: Thrifted


Avon kitty-cat watch: Thrifted

Today's post -- or, really, almost every post -- is dedicated to my official blog photographer Perry. Perry is a dear friend, and he takes just about every picture posted here (though the occasional collaboration with talented folks like Ryan Hyde and Andrew Leahey are always incredibly awesome).



Perry spends an unfathomable amount of time indulging me in myriad ways: when we're not watching movies, talking about movies, and reviewing movies, he's sending me hilarious animated gifs to keep me laughing throughout the workday, or just happily chatting with me about anything. And of course, when Perry does snap my picture, he captures every funny little moment that transpires while the camera is on -- even though most of them find me looking pretty silly. But, of course, silliness is what kickass friendships
Camouflaged for sepia-toned autumn afternoons. You could find me lounging in the park on an unseasonably warm Saturday. If you looked hard enough.


Blouse: H&M
Skirt: UO
Shoes: Guess?
Vintage 1950's Sunglasses: Leafydragonseahorse
Belt: Thrifted



Is it me, or does this feel like a really hard-fought Friday? I wish I had some kind of slick, under-the-radar musical bomb to drop on your your weekend, but I'm afraid that's just way too far outside my jurisdiction. So let's just take the middle-road and rock out to some Paramore. I don't know about you, but I give it up for the orange and accessible.


CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer