Sunday 27 December 2009

Untitled-1
random streetstyle shots that may or may not have appeared on this blog before: stylesightings, facehunter (I think), the sartorialist, cafe mode

All of this snowy super cold weather has reignited my thirst for a old-ladyish coat with furry accoutrements. A few years back I was determined to find such a coat that actually fit me but constantly came up empty handed. I think I must have given up and moved on to something else because I never did get my hands on that perfect old lady coat. Now I'm reminded a bit of the Camille Bidault-Waddington interview I read on Siri's blog when she talked about dressing like a spinster when she was younger was charming but now that she's older she just looks like... a spinster. I think I still have a few years left of being able to wear the little old lady coat and not come across as just that. I hope.

I'm still kicking myself for not snagging the one on the below left when I had the chance. Actually, I think it sold for a ridiculous few hundred dollars which is why it's not hanging in my closet now. The one on the right would do as well. Even the fur is faux which is a plus in my book.

Untitled-2


CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer