Sunday 27 December 2009




The theme of this particular party just happened to be a formal affair (as in tuxedos and corsages), to celebrate the Bang!'s 8-year anniversary.


To tell you the truth, I was just excited to get another chance to wear this 1990's Betsey Johnson prom dress (not to mention the dancing shoes I wore to my high-school senior prom). My dearest friend David snapped these pics of me getting steadily less patient waiting for the rest of our group to show up so we could go cut any number of rugs on the dancefloor (which I can assure you, we did).


Oops, please excuse my stubbly armpits.


CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer